Junior Java Developer
A big start-up in financial area Kyriba Corp. is looking for Java Juniors who are able to learn fast and extremely motivated to take part in multi-tier software development process.
Location: Minsk, Belarus
What we do:
We are a highly dedicated team which has been growing dynamically since 2000. We use cutting edge technologies to deliver a flagship corporate treasury management system to such world-known companies as Nestle, Peugeot, Swift, Citroen, Ferrero and many others. The project is stable, has well-defined processes and challenging tasks. Our team consists of motivated, dynamic and highly talented developers, testers and managers. The development processes are based on Agile SCRUM framework.
What we offer:
Ability to start your career in IT sector, personal growth roadmap, bonuses for high performance, paid conferences & trainings, tremendous team and office in the center of Minsk, 100% paid sick leaves and vacations.
The development team is located in Minsk and Paris and is run by a highly experienced manager. Minsk team consists of 65 professionals.
We use most recent Java technologies in development. Our key requirements are system performance and failover.
- Excellent knowledge of JSE7, JSE8
- Understanding of principles of object oriented programming
- Relational databases
- Java Persistence API
- Experience in any application server management
- Good written and verbal English( minimum English Intermediate)
- Degree/student from BSUIR/BSU
- Ability to adapt, extremely motivated and keen to learn
- participate in development of multi-tier software in FinTech area (Java, JBoss, Oracle)
- develop new business modules/functions
- refactor of existing code
- communication with the customer
2 open positions, fulltime, long term employment, 2-step candidates' selection procedure.