We invite 3 Front-end Developers to Kyriba Minsk department for a full time
Kyriba is the global leader in cloud-based treasury, cash and risk management solutions, delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) financial technology to big corporations. More than 1,500 global organizations use Kyriba to enhance their cash visibility, improve financial controls, and increase productivity across their cash and liquidity, payments and risk management operations. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with main offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo. The biggest development center is located in Minsk. Kyriba has added 200 new clients in the past twelve months and is growing at a fast pace.
Kyriba is looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to migrate UI to modern web technologies and drive further UI evolution, for a person who want to join our unique project with the highly professional team and be involved into tremendous innovation activities. We appreciate new ideas, like challenges, fully dedicated to quality and addicted to success! It’s a great chance for you to act on real production level with big customers from Fortune 500.
The development team is located in Minsk and Paris. The project is stable, has well-defined processes and challenging tasks. Continuous improvements and Innovations are always welcome. Minsk team consists of 70+ motivated, dynamic and highly talented developers, testers and managers. The development processes are Agile SCRUM based.
We use most recent Java technologies in development and it’s time to modernize our UI as well. Our key requirements are performance and scalability.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· participate in POC to choose new UI technology (ReactJs/Redux, Angular or Vue.js are considered)
· migrate UI from GWT to chosen modern technologies.
· build complex re-usable UI components
· profiling and improving UI performance
· perform requirements analysis
· communication with the customer
· do continuous process improvement
· Strong expertise in front-end development (minimum 3 years)
· Familiar with HTML/CSS, DOM, AJAX
· Understanding REST
· Familiar with ReactJS/Redux, Angular, Vue.js. Strong knowledge in at least one of mentioned technologies
· Effective communication skills in English, both verbal and written
What we offer:
Competitive wages, different fringe benefits, bonuses for high performance, business-trips to Paris, paid conferences & trainings, tremendous team and office in the center of Minsk.
Our benefits are:
· Very flexible working hours
· Regular salary review
· Regular salary/bonuses payment, market exchange rate
· Full compensation of 5 sick days per year
· Full compensation of birthday day off
· Assistance with professional and personal growth
· Friendly team
· High professionalism of colleagues
· Management open for constructive suggestions
· Regular refresh of instruments & technology stack
· Care about high quality of the product
· Ability to choose OS: Linux/Window
· Regular communication in English
· No overtimes
· Appreciate quality-driven innovations