В департаменте Kyriba Minsk требуется опытный Java разработчик (Middle Software Engineer).
A big start-up in financial area Kyriba Corp. is looking for Java Developers who are able to take responsibilities and participate in very big project transformation from start-up to real production level with big customers from Fortune 500.
What we do:
We are a highly dedicated team which has been growing dynamically since 2000. We use cutting edge technologies to deliver a flagship corporate treasury management system to such world-known companies as Nestle, Peugeot, Swift, Citroen, Ferrero and many others. The project is stable, has well-defined processes and challenging tasks. Our team consists of motivated, dynamic and highly talented developers, testers and managers. The development processes are based on Agile SCRUM framework.
What we offer:
Competitive wages, different fringe benefits, bonuses for high performance, business-trips to Paris, paid conferences & trainings, tremendous team and office in the center of Minsk.
The development team is located in Minsk and Paris and is run by a highly experienced manager. Minsk team consists of 65 professionals.
We use most recent Java technologies in development. Our key requirements are system performance and failover.
- Excellent knowledge of JSE7, JSE8
- Relational databases, Oracle DB
- Java Persistence API (based on eclipselink)
- Experience in Jboss management, monitoring, Linux, bash-scripting
- Good communication skills
- Good written and verbal English
It is a competitive advantage if you are familiar with: HornetQ JMS provider, Apache Zookeeper
- participate in development of multi-tier software in FinTech area (Java, JBoss, Oracle)
- develop new business modules/functions
- refactor and optimize of existing code
- create/improve project documentation
- perform requirements analysis
- communication with the customer