Salesforce Administrator/Developer требуется на постоянную работу в департамент RichBrains, полная занятость в офисе (Минск, Железнодорожная улица, 33).
-Day to day administration all levels of Salesforce
-Developing and maintaining the functional areas of data management, forecasting, deal registration, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, quotes, dashboards and reports and any other customization.
-Perform data loading and merging / processing of duplicate records
-Develop and manage reports and dashboards
-Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules
-Help integrate new functionality from Salesforce releases and upgrades, including plugins
-Troubleshoot escalated issues and tickets with Salesforce.com
-Train new and existing end users on the Salesforce CRM
- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record
- Manage all sales related technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce.
Nice to have:
- Developing custom Salesforce solutions: writing Apex classes and triggers, batch processes, API development.
- Building streamlined, intuitive user interfaces with Page Layouts, Custom Lightning Components, and Visualforce.
- Designing and implementing complex business processes in Salesforce, and making good judgement calls about how to mix built-in functionality with custom code.
-An interesting, responsible and challenging job
-Modern office in the center of Minsk
-Energetic working environment and team of real professionals
-Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience